Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wedding: Our Worlds Collided

The wedding came and went and it was our favorite weekend ever. I have a lot of things to say about the wedding; there may be a few separate posts on it. Writing about the wedding is hard to do without just turning into a list of shout-outs because of all the wonderful people that helped us out with all the little jobs that wedding weekends require, but I'll save that for the thank-you notes. What I hope to remember about the wedding weekend are the people who came, the fun that Ryan and I had, and how unbelievably happy it was. The first made the second and third possible.

One picture that I think does a great job of capturing what made the wedding so special:
This picture is awesome because I can't think of any other time that I would have my friends Caitlin & Kendall and Claudia's mom, Debbie, in the same picture. I found this photo a few days after the wedding and laughed pretty hard - how crazy that all the different "worlds" of friends that Ryan and I have collided on our special day. The dance floor was filled with cousins and friends and moms and siblings -- all our worlds collided and it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment