Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Stressed yet thankful


This is Ryan- Sarah gave me access to post on this blog months ago, I just haven't sat down to write anything. As we get within 4 days of our wedding, I'm currently organizing a bunch of last minute details, following up with some vendors, burning some CDs, and trying to keep from getting overwhelmed. I never knew how much goes into planning your own wedding, and I have a much greater appreciation for weddings. I am also incredibly lucky that I don't have any school or work to worry about this week, and I have no idea how Sarah has been able to balance all of her final papers, classes, and wedding stress.


                                               My current view


But as I sit here, seeing how much more needs to be done, I see Facebook notifications from family members across the country getting ready to fly or drive down to Texas to be with us on our special day, and it makes me incredibly grateful and even more excited for Saturday. We have guests coming in from Wisconsin, Colorado, Florida, as well as parts of North Texas. The fact that they are all sacrificing their time and money to make the trip down to celebrate with us is an amazing feeling. I can't wait to have all of our favorite people in one place come Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment