Sunday, April 6, 2014

Top Ten: Little Things

As we're less than 3 weeks out from the wedding (!!!), here's another Top Ten.


Flowers are cool and gifts are neat, but these are the
Top Ten Little Things 
that have meant the most to me over the past 3-ish years:


10.   He knows where I get ketchup only on my hamburgers (Sonic) and where I get ketchup AND CHEESE on my hamburgers (P.Terry's, In-N-Out, Tap Room).
9.   Going to the hospital with me when Ruby was born.
8.   Being the best funcle Ruby could ever ask for.
7.   Sitting with me the four times I have thrown up since we've started dating. Letting me be demanding and request crackers, water, and my own throw-up-soundtrack.
6.   When Mimi died and I went home for a week, I came back to find my room spotless(I'd left it a DISASTER) with balloons and flowers next to my freshly made bed.
5.   Going to Tuesday Mass with me before we started dating. Ryan had to rush from class to work and barely had enough time, but he'd always make it at the last second.
4.   Being supportive of my dreams and creative passions. No one has been more supportive of my year of creative business ventures - my etsy shop and photography. He has even served as security detail (waiting in the car and making sure I'm safe) when I've met up with families for photoshoots.
3.   How kind he always was to Mimi. He loved her so much and she loved him back. Memories of him pushing her through Old Navy in her wheelchair while she shopped will always make me smile.
2.   When he would come over to my apartment on weekdays during sophomore year of college after we started dating while he still lived on campus. Parking at TXST is so awful. I knew Ryan cared about me when he would drive over to my apartment, giving up his parking spot, only to return a few hours later and have to search for another.
1.   When I had a minor surgery in January of 2011, RG took such great care of me while I was resting for a few days after. One night, he sat next to my bed while I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't... so he sang me songs to help me sleep. The songs? We Three Kings followed by The National Anthem. Wish I could have recorded it and made a playlist for future sleepless nights.
RG before I did 2 hours of photos in bluebonnets. He sat in the car and worked on to-do lists and phone calls for wedding related things. #PATIENCE

so excited for the rest of my life with this guy.

#EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment