Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Everything Is AWESOME

Today (well, technically yesterday since it is after midnight) Ryan and I went to see "The Lego Movie" and it was fantastic. The theme song "Everything Is Awesome" is still stuck in my head and I love it.
Today was a pretty awesome day. We've gotten a lot of little things done for the wedding in the past week. Little Pinterest "ideas" are becoming realities and the spray paint splotches across my feet and arms are proof that we have been getting crafty. It feels so good to put a line through something on the to-do list. It felt even better to forget about school, work, wedding planning, organizing, finding a place to live, and all that stuff and just go see a movie (for FREE! thanks, Book Of Free!).

Right now I'm in the early stages of getting my summer internship secured. RG and I have been looking into places to live and have started communication with a few different apartment locators and realtors to find a place that is real... not the places listed on Craigslist for way too cheap whose owners just happen to be out of the country but would be happy to work with you from afar if you would wire them the deposit. LOL. We are so excited to go down to Galveston so I can interview with my field placement and we can look at different places to rent!

That's about it for today. It was nice to spend time with Ryan just having fun, eating free popcorn (thanks, Ryan's HEB employee card!), laughing, and running into HomeGoods to look at home things and dream about unpacking one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment