Sunday, November 17, 2013

E Photos!

On Thursday, we took engagement photos with the ultra talented Meagan McClendon and I am so very happy with the photos I've seen so far! Consider this post my raving review of how awesome Meagan is. She and I lived on the same floor of Brogdon during freshman year at Texas State and ever since then I have loved all of the beautiful photos that she's taken that have appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I love how authentic (as my sister put it) and natural her shots are. I hate cheesy crap, and she definitely is the opposite of cheesy crap.

Also, I was a little nervous that RG and I would be too goofy or awkward to take great photos, like I mean, we don't fake smile very often and I kind of think one of my eyes looks weird when I fake smile (one eye closes quite a bit more than the other sometimes. weird.). To my surprise- we didn't have to fake smile! The shoot just felt like hanging out and then every once and a while we'd stay still and look at each other... and then, as a result, laugh... and then Meagan caught the natural R&S: weirdness, joy, and all. She's sneaky that way! She tricks you into having fun at the shoot so you don't even realize you're smiling and laughing. She also gave us great direction, which was much appreciated by this girl who never knows what to do with her hands. From sitting on trees and standing in tall grass, we had a lovely afternoon with the lovely Meagan!

If anyone Googles "Meagan McClendon photos" to look around and see what previous clients have to say about her and you end up here, I'll just give you some advice now and save you time: book her now.

Here is one of the photos we've seen so far that makes me so happy! I will share more later :)


[this is my seal of approval]

...aaaand as I just checked Facebook while finishing up this post, I see that Meagan posted more of our pictures on her blog! YAHOO. http://bigclumsy-boots.blogspot.com/2013/11/sarah-and-ryan.html


No comments:

Post a Comment